Undisputed stars of the event: music, dance and art
Komorebi 2017 was the first edition of Komorebi, not counting the homonymous photo exhibition in October 2016, which was just the beginning: full of conflicting emotions and still too much alive pain, it took place in the centre of Corato. From the very first Komorebi, the main protagonists of the event were music, dance and art. Young people were the main performers with musical performances, paintings, sculptures and choreographies, but there was also a wide and heterogeneous audience, which for the first time found itself in front of a multidisciplinary event, almost unprecedented in Corato, with a strong emotional and social impact.
The main activities of this Komorebi are of a high artistic profile.
- Art exposition in “Palazzo Gioia”
- Photographic exposition in “Palazzo Gioia”
- Extemporary art
- Hip hop cypher and jam breakdance with South Style Crew - DJ set: Manzo
- Street art
- Writing and beat boxing in “Piazza Abbazia”
- Music and singing performances in “Piazza Sedile”
- Dance performances in “Piazza Sedile”
- Interactive astronomical workshop organised by the Andromeda astronomical observatory
- Poetry installations by Mep "Movement for the emancipation of poetry"
- Beverage provided by "Quanto Basta" cafe
Event patronised by:
- Municipality of Corato
- Academy of Arts of Bari
Event sponsored by:
Ausonia - Francesco Scaringella ebanisteria - After - Panificio Marcone